ME!

ME!

Monday 21 December 2009

Christmas Number 1

I actually can't believe that out of the two contenders for number one, the worst act actually won, Rage Against the Machine are actually number one? With this rather boring, monotonus song!




A band that has had their chance in the early 90's and blown it has become Christmas number one. To be honest I am too young to actually remember their music, only being born in the early 90's myself.

I do think that Simon Cowel isnt the most perfect man in the world, but what i don't agree with is the fact that people are punishing an 18 year old boy, who has an amazoing talent, for his mistakes. I would also like to point out that it is not Joe's fault that the PUBLIC vote for an Xfactor winner to be number one each year. It is up to the public vote not Simon Cowel, and so all the people who keep saying, it is just a statement to show that we will not be told what to do anymore, are rather stupid, considering they weren't being told what to do in the first place. Silly people.

Anyway, I must admit I fell in love with Joe on the Xfactor and think he has an amazing voice and a sweet personality, although I'm not sure about the song chosen by Simon Cowel but Joe still manages to perform it well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment